The Africa Agricultural Journalists Network (AAJoNET) , is a Continental membership based Network of journalists who report agriculture related issues in Africa , Established in April 2016 in Ghana –Acra at the 12th Comprehensive African Agriculture Development Programme Partnership Platform by a group of 28 Agricultural Journalists drawn from 12 Countries (both Print, Electronics, Broadcast and online). The Network is a brain child of the CAADP journalist Network whose objective is to ensure wider understanding, tracking and advocacy for the implementation of the CAADP in the African member states.
”Increase and promote Coverage of Agriculture issues in Africa”
“Information-based continental Agricultural development and enhanced information based Africa agricultural policy.”.
“Improving livelihoods through positive agricultural reporting and creating an enabled, interactive communication structure between Africa’s rural farmers and policy makers ”
- Grace Musimami-President (Uganda)
- Abudhala Kubere- vice president(Nigeria)
- Judy Akolo –Secretary General (Kenya)
- Prossy Nandudu- Treasurer (Uganda)
- Charles Mukoka- Publicity Secretary (Malawi)
- Christopher Kakunta-Member (Zambia)
- Carol Jilombo-Member (AUC-DREA)
- Mwanja Nganjo- Member (NEPAD)
- Manthoe Pha..-Member (Swaziland)
- Amina Okra – Women Rep (Benin)
- Faridah Kanyunyuzi-Secretary to Board
Commissioner DREA AUC